Old January 20th 17, 03:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default The Water Incident - And More

On 1/19/2017 8:10 PM, John Kasupski wrote:
On Thu, 19 Jan 2017 18:45:48 -0500, jmcquown wrote:

They may have changed the design of the fountains in the years since I
used one. Perhaps they are easier to clean now. shrug

Could be. They've been doing a lot more for cats since the 1980's when somebody
with way too much spare time apparently did a head count and found out people
had more cats as pets than dogs. When people have millions of cats, there's big
money to be made by coming out with stuff for their owners to buy them.

Still, I kind of like those interactive moments with Minnie, and it's been a
bonding opportunity, so I'll save any ideas about a gadget that's going to
detract from that until one becomes necessary.

John D. Kasupski
Niagara Falls, NY

Buffy knows nothing about a fountain so please don't tell her! LOL

I was digging through a bag of cat toys in the closet and found a rattle
toy that looked like a squirrel. Oh, it's soft and it rattles! I do
knot remember where I got it. I gave it to Buffy.

I promise I didn't know it was covered in real rabbit fur when I bought
it. I don't even recall buying it. OOOPS.

Buffy ripped the fur to shreds and left me with a plastic rattle with a
faux squirrel face on it.

https://s27.postimg.org/rujakqydv/toy.jpg

The funny thing is, she still plays with it because what she really
likes is the rattle. She bunny-kicks it and rolls around. It's fun to
watch.

Jill