Old January 1st 04, 07:55 PM
Cathy Friedmann

Default OT - was The meat industry

"GAUBSTER2" wrote in message
From: "Cathy Friedmann"
When Saddam was captured, with the cry of "We got him!", all
I could think was, "Well, good. I'm glad. But how about Bin Laden & his
cohorts??! What act(s) of terrorism might they be planning, in various &
sundry cells in various & sundry places, at this very moment?!"

That's all you could think of? Really? The glass is half empty for you,

isn't
it? I was overjoyed and thought, Bid Laden is NEXT! We'll eventually

find
him.

Yeah. And the more cynical are betting on next Sept. or Oct.

Cathy

("The Boy in the Bubble") Paul Simon