Old January 4th 16, 12:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default A sad announcement

Dan Mahoney wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Kitties, I am sad to announce that the sweetest little kitty I have
ever known, Harri Roadcat, passed away this afternoon. She had been
battling kidney failure for a couple of months, and today she finally
reached the point that her discomfort was just too much. She left for
the Rainbow Bridge in my arms, with her Meowmie petting her.

The residents at the Rainbow Bridge are now going to have a little
orange girlcat offering free caticopter rides and skydiving trips.

So sorry to hear that Dan.

I bet though she got glommered by Mr Roscoe Fujimoto (Roscoe), ever the
dashing adventurer!

Carol