Old October 15th 16, 04:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Francesca the Fierce

Default MEOW!!! Jellicle Ball: Message for Snowball

Ah there you are Snowball!!! I was wondering if I was going to go solo... AGAIN!!! Do you want to swing by Tucson. AZ and pick me up or do I meet you there... BTW do you know *where* exactly the the Ball is being held this year?!? If you plan to pick me up, don't forget to set your teleporter first to Tucson, and then to jump from Tucson, to where the Ball is being held.

I am *soooooo* thrilled to be going to the Ball fully escorted by a good looking Gentlecat.

Misty the Black Panther, Mistress of the Might

Francesca here, Misty. Da venue fur da ball is Ginger Canyon in da San
Furnardino Mountains, in da area burned by da Blue Cut fire last month.