Old July 31st 03, 01:26 AM
Elaine Rene

Don't let all the flaming attain you. Its never for a good cause, always
for the ego (my guy the psy says).
You are the only one in your shoes and you are the one who knows your cat
best, you follow what your heart tells you.
If the trip really scares you, give the vet a call and talk over the
symptoms, it might help you decide, maybe?
I know I'm late on this, sorry.

Elaine

"Moosh:]" a écrit dans le message de news:
I have a seventeen year old cat who has been fine until the last few
days. She has gone off her food, seems weak and feeble, and rather
emaciated (although she has been getting scrawnier for a while now --
we just put it down to old age). She just likes to sleep in the Sun in
the day, and on the lounge at night. She even refuses her favourite
food, raw beaten egg.
She has a black discharge in the corners of her eyes, and when you
pick her up, you can feel the bottom of her rib cage seeming to curl
outwards, so you feel a protruding ridge.
Does this ring any bells for anyone?