Old January 6th 06, 11:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Ot le tit snow let it snow at least frost

On 2006-01-06, NMR penned:
That is our winter I would like to see some relief and get cold
specially when our springs summers and fall are 100 + for up to 20
hours a day

If you don't like the winters and you don't like the summers ...
sounds like maybe you should move =)

Seriously, the US is a big place with a climate for just about
everyone. My parents moved to coastal NC. They love the summers, and
it gets cool enough in the winters that you know it's winter.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Monique,

I wish I could move to much friends, family and the shelters that relies on
me and too much responsibility to everything else to move yet. Just buying
my time till the family is all doing there own thing, to work can be ran
totally without me I also want to make sure the shelters have what they need
permanently. I would never leave them till I knew this for fact.

Can't wait till I can move and spend the hot summer months somewhere else
than come back to the farm I grew up on in Kentucky

Matthew
just a good old Hill Billy that saw the city