Old April 16th 07, 03:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Patty

Default Cats Are Very Shy Toileters

On 16 Apr 2007 04:02:30 -0700, Barry wrote:

On Apr 16, 6:10 am, wrote:
Cats in general are very shy toileters and will often only pee or poop

That's cause ya'll got your cats nervous.

I guarantee Matts Catts don't wait till its dark and quiet to steal
away and pee on poop. They just go pee when they need to pee... as
in..
they don't feel threatened... they have long since dropped the

"you watch my back, ill watch yours" routine

they are comfortable

This makes me chuckle. My cats have actually gone to the litter box and
used it while I was in the process of cleaning it. They don't seem to care
whether I've been trying to scoop around them or not. I've just waited
until they were done and then finished. Obvioulsy they never cared at all
if I was around.

Patty