Old July 3rd 15, 03:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Iowna's Birthday!

Mosey=^..^= wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

"Mosey=^..^=" wrote in message news:...

Mrrrrrrrrt, et is hawt heer, Paw Dutch jest wooked on Yahoo n da
tempershir in da owt iz 93 degrees at 7 pee em. Diz heet iz maykin
our hoomins sik. Dey r drinkin lawts uf Canada Dry Ginger ale.
Hey, ai m da Diplocat 2 Catnada. yeUP.
Watz da wethur wike wer u r?
Ulso, haz iny une herd frum Anti Joy Gaylord from RPCA?
Mom Kyla dunt pozt der cuz dey r men tu hur. Mrrrrrrrrt!!!
Luvz,
Mosey, hoo is habing uh gud tyme at Iowna's Birthday party,

Hai Mosey! It's 84F anna wind is blowing gently, stirring da waves
anna trees!

Meowmie checked da internet anna deres mean sharky-fishies so Cash
helped pull the lagoon metal screen across after checking fur big
fishies inside it. Wanna help snag sum live blue crabs fur dinner?
Deres so many in dat lagoon, they keep crawling out fur some space.

I'z shuffled inna sand anna founded some big clams. Cash had ta carry
some ob dem as my mouf couldn't hold'em. Meowmie is making cherrystone
clam an oyster stew wif real cream. Dats fur lunch.

After lunchies, wez got lots ob floating thingies fur the lagoon, sum
fur doggies where yur legs are inna da water fur cool anna sum fur
kittahs where you stay dry but gets rocked to sleepies!

I'z gotted mine! It's a doggie harness dat has 4 big styrofoam balls
wif a net between anna small one fur my nose to rest on. Mai legs kin
dangle in da cool water anna I kin snooze to the gentle waves in dat
lagoon. When I wakes, I kin paddle to da shore wif mine tail as a
rudder.

Iowna, da snifflilator