Old November 25th 03, 07:35 PM
polonca12000

Well, I haven't had a bath in *years* due to the fact that I scratched my
meowmie so badly every time she tried it. So after we got rid of fleas (I
hated the little blood-sucking monsters) she stopped giving me baths. She
knows that I take good care of my fur by grooming it every day and she
brushes me twice a week, or more often when I shed (which I love!).
HTH,
Soncek

"Gizela" u wrote in message
Hi all

I am writing this while at TED...don't tell anyone. It's not that bad
here....but MAN that car ride was BAD. And meowmie wondered why I meowed

so
much.

ANYWAY, I had the dreaded bath 3 sleeps ago. It was awful....it was worse
than I remembered before. But I behaved though, I only scratched meowmie
once and didn't scratch PawPaw at all. And the blowdryer wasn't even that
bad either. I wanted to taste it but I wasn't allowed.

I don't see the point in baths though, I came out smelling all funny and
then had to spend the next hour making me smell like....well....ME again.

But its OK now. I'm nowhere near as itchy and I think I look prettier than
before.

Meow

Gizmo

PS. Just to annoy meowmie I weed on a pair of shoes of hers....punishment
for the bath.....