Old October 31st 04, 12:09 AM
Heather

Mmmmmmmmmmm, dey AR gud! Fangu!

Matthias

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
eat asmuch as you want, we kan start here wif deze mouseykabobz ifin you
wants, Harri hands one to each of her friendz and takez one fur herself...
dem isa gud, Harri
Heather wrote in message
Dat iz so nys uv yu Harri. Fangu furry mutch! Ize purromis Ize wont

eet
mor dan mine shayr. Effuryfing lukz so gud. Ware dude weez start!

Matthias

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
I willz share da plate ameila gaved me wif you and den we kan share da

one
mz 'beka givez mineself, howduz dat soun?, Harri, putz da plate

between
dem
and followin softs advice, no kitty should efur hafta be hungry
Heather wrote in message
news Datz nys uv hur. Maybe sheel git mine fur mineself tu, kuz sins Ize
wobbil
alot, Ize mite mayk a mess, an Kissa wud be furry upset wif

mineself.

Matthias, wayting pashintlee fur da FUD

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
Mizz 'beka iza gettin minez beclawz I iz to short ta get the fud,

butted
her
is gettin mineself some of efurthin, Harri, happi fur friendz anna

FUDD
Heather wrote in message
Matthias' eyez lite up Lukkit all da fud! Ize wanna tri sum

uv
effuryfing! Sins yur a gurl Harri, yu go furst.

Matthias

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
Miss Violette wrote:
Harri runs even faster, fud did youz say fud, where isit???

Harri,
girl
with a not so girlie appetite

Amelia waves from over by the food tables
Over here, kitties. All kinds of good food, and lots of it.

Amelia