Old July 13th 03, 05:24 AM
Karen Chuplis

in article , Andr0meda at
wrote on 7/12/03 10:30 PM:

Thank you!
It will be a long, rocky road.......at the moment, O'Malley is screaming for
attention in the bathroom, while Xena hises at me when I try to touch
her......I'd better leave her alone for the time being.
O'Malley is a gorgeous orangey-cream colour Burmese, and just to make things
funnier....a lot smaller than his new sister, LOL
I'd better leave both alone for now, especially Xena who is very stressed.
He just wants attention and seems he has accepted me already, but the more
time I spend with him now, the more he cries for attention....
meanwhile, Xena came to my chair, had a sniff at my hand and gave a hissing
fit.....she was NEVER aggressive to me before.
I'd better get some precautions, even may close my bedroom door tonight just
in case.
It's not going to be easy, I can tell.
Well, we will give it a go.
Andr0

Feliway really helped us. It will calm down soon. I did find that leaving
the light on in Pearl (new cat's) room helped tremendously too. Does he have
a cave to go into?

Karen