Old September 30th 03, 01:37 AM
LauraK

Some how my indoor cat got out today. We looked all over the
neighborhood and cant find her. She has never been out, especially over
night.

Are you sure she got out or can you just not find her in the house?
I panicked once after moving into a new house. I'd been in the yard and came
back and the screen door had blown open. My indoor-only cats, who had been
sitting by it, were no where to be seen. I called and searched and asked and
finally went home after a couple of hours. Went in and searched the house,
finally looking under the bed. There they were, huddled together in the middle,
apparently terrified that something would come in and get them.
Look again and look around the edges of the house, in shrubs, under things,
etc. Don't expect her to come to you if she's outside for the first time and
scared.

http://www.madmousergraphics.com
web design, print design, photography