Old September 30th 03, 10:28 PM
m. L. Briggs

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 19:27:51 GMT, "Cheryl" wrote:

"m. L. Briggs" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 20:00:32 -0400 (EDT), (Don) wrote:

Some how my indoor cat got out today. We looked all over the
neighborhood and cant find her. She has never been out, especially over
night. We just don't know what to do. We hope she will find her way
home. We live is a large development. Needless to say we are feeling
sick.

Sometime ago a man whose cat had disappeared decided to leave a "scent
trail" around his area. He hung his dirty sox on his fence and left
some used clothing in his yard. Then he walked barefooted in a star
pattern for several miles around his house. He hoped the cat would
find the scent and it would lead him home. He said it worked. I had
bookmarked this story, but a computer problem resulted in all my
bookmarks being deleted.

I wish he would write in and give the story again.

It was in Google.
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=ve...ws.com&oe =UT
F-8&output=gplain

Thank you so much! I think every cat owner would do well to read this
story . It is heartbreaking when a pet gets lost.

I wish I knew more about computers to find a story I would like to
re-read. Again, thank you. MLB