Old April 23rd 05, 06:28 AM

Philip wrote:
"Cat Protector". IF you are addressing me (Philip), there is

NOTHING I
have posted that suggests I have any intentions of becoming a

breeder. So
my "logic" is intact and doing well, thank you very much.

Regarding the remainder of your response, I have owned cats for most

of my
70 yrs and all but the most recent tabby (aged 14) lived into their

late
teens. So please reframe from making assumptions to fit your

convenient
preconceptions. Thank you.

Philip, do a quick google search on CP's past posting history. You'll
find he doesn't have preconceptions. In fact, he doesn't have
conceptions at all. He's got a good heart but most of the time he
doesn't comprehend what's been written.
Sherry