Old June 2nd 06, 04:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default An Introduction

Randy wrote:

I have a lot more stories and anecdotes I would like share in future posts. I
think I will really enjoy this group and hope you will get some pleasure and
laughs out of our gangs antics.

Welcome to the group, Randy. I'm Marina, and I live in Helsinki,
Finland, with Miranda, a Russian Blue girl who is 18 months old, and
Caliban, a brown tabby moggy who just turned one. Last year I had to say
farewell to my two 'oldies' Nikki, who was nearly 17 when she passed in
May, and Frank who had just turned 18 when he passed in December. There
are lots and lots of pictures of them all behind the links in my sig.