Old August 12th 06, 04:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

Default A neighbor kitty has gone to da Brij

On Fri, 11 Aug 2006 20:28:35 -0700, Samuel Redcat's nimble, little
paws typed:

I iz sad to announce dat one uv our neighbor kitties wented to da
Rainbow Brij today.

Mr. Scruffles used to occasionally drop by to eat da dry fudz dat mine
Paw left outside. But yesfurday he showed up on da front porch wif
CaliCat an asked to be petted. Mine Paw putted out some soft food, cuz
Mr. Scruffles was skinnier den any kitty mine Paw had ever seen before.

Mr. Scruffles getted fed an petted by mine Paw yesfurday mornin, den
last night by mine Meowmie, den again dis morning by mine Paw. But when
him comed over dis morning him jus wanted for Paw to pet him and talk to
him. Him was furry old and furry sick, and I fink he had decided dat
today was his time to go to da brij.

Mr. Scruffles, we din't really know you but we hope you has a peaceful
journey. Youz will haf lotz an lotz of good company when you get to da Brij.

Sammy
for the Highland Kitties

I wuz furry sorry to reed ov dis, specially wen itz a kitty dat duzznt
haff a onetroohome. I hopes dat Mr. Scruffles had an eezy trip ofur da
bridj, and dat hez peace, light nd joy on da offur side of da bridj...

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
8/11/2006 11:41:19 PM