Old May 11th 04, 03:28 PM
KLC

Yowie wrote:
+"KLC" wrote in message

Alright, Yowie,

when I come to Australia, you can drive me down all sorts of roads and
help me explore the place, eh?

Sounds good! And I'll have a decent car if you come too, unlike when Dave S
came and my car broke down that day so we couldn't go anywhere!

Yowie

Poor Dave, trapped in a house with Fluffy & Shmogg! Did they terrorize
him utterly? Did he consume all your groceries?

Casual driving is the best. Our Yukon (RB) used to love going for a
drive, sniffing for a whiff of elk out the window... And DH & I began
dating by going for a drive, and then went for a very long drive North
for our 'honeymoon.' Next year we want to drive across Canada (which is
a very long ramble indeed), to take our Aussie friend to see the sights.
I want to leave lots of room in the holiday for unscheduled detours.

And when our Aussie friend goes home to QL, then I'll have to come and
visit... and Yowie will take me drivin'

KLC