Old August 13th 07, 08:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
bonbon

Default Catnipped's new cat tree

On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 11:50:28 -0700, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
wrote:

bonbon wrote:

No, I'd say that Jessie is about average - she's 7.5 to 8.0 pounds.

Yikes! Louie is our smallest cat, and weighs in at 12 pounds. Hope
I'm not over-feeding them. All they get is dry food and fresh water,
but it's available to them all day and through the night. I'm a
little concerned now. Feedback please.

I wouldn't worry, so long as you can feel their ribs and
backbone through a reasonable pad of flesh. (Melisande's
back-bone is really quite pronounced - you can detect every
vertebrae - and her ribs are easily discernable, too,
although sufficiently padded so I don't feel cause for alarm.)

-bonbon

I think the boys might be big - if they grown into their ears and tails - but the
are very, very lean cats, almost like Abyssinians , like this
http://tinyurl.com/2fsb59

Thank you for the feedback EvelynVogtGamble. I'm a little more at
ease now.

-bonbon