Old March 24th 04, 07:30 PM
Cat Protector

I think a better thing to say is allergic to the dander and not the cat
itself. I hate it when people say they are allergic to cats. It makes it
look like they blame the cat when it isn't even their fault.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"Kitkat" wrote in message
Now that I'm out of lurk mode...I've got a question.

Anyone else out there allergic to their kitties but choose to suffer like

I do?

curious,
Pam

"Enjoy every second of your life...it may end at any time and you may come

back
as some loser with bad taste." -my friend JoeyJojo

***notice spam blocker***