Old March 24th 04, 10:25 PM
Kitkat

I think a better thing to say is allergic to the dander and not the cat
itself. I hate it when people say they are allergic to cats. It makes it
look like they blame the cat when it isn't even their fault.

Who is assigning blame? Obviously, the many of us who choose to have pets
despite our allergies certainly arent laying "fault" on anyone.

Its not just their dander, either. You can be allergic to their urine and
saliva.

Silly semantics, if you ask me.

Pam

"Enjoy every second of your life...it may end at any time and you may come back
as some loser with bad taste." -my friend JoeyJojo

***notice spam blocker***