Old August 13th 03, 02:34 PM
kaeli

In article ,
enlightened us with...
"Kuisse0002" wrote in message

We also used to use a hot match - light it, blow it out and apply it
immediately to the tick body while pulling w/the tweezers --

That's terrible! Using a hot match on the skin of the cat just to remove

the
tick - how inhuman is that? That's animal cruelty.

I'm fairly certain she meant you would just use the extinguished match on
the end of the tick, it wouldn't touch the skin of the cat.

That is correct, as least from the few ticks I have had the displeasure
of removing.

~kaeli~
The secret of the universe is @*&^^^ NO CARRIER
The more ridiculous a belief system, the higher
the probability of its success.
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace