Old May 23rd 04, 10:52 PM
Cheryl

(Christian Fecteau) dumped this in
om on 23 May 2004:

(GovtLawyer) wrote in message
You can make your own out of a cardboard box.

I had this idea 2 days ago. I thought the hole was small enough, but
to my surprise, the mother was able to enter. So I managed to reduce
the diameter of the hole, but now the kitten won't enter cause it's
too hard. If I put her in the box she can exit, but she's not
motivated to enter.

Siamese are very slim. I guess I'll have to come up with the exact
size for the hole so that the kitten will enter and the mother won't.
The difference is almost in milimeters here. I'll try until I find the
right size...

Thanks.

Here they a
http://www.cfect.echoechoplus.com/maia/

Sooooooo cute! Maybe their afraid of the dark place where mama can't go.

--
Cheryl