Old August 28th 05, 05:42 AM
Valerie via CatKB.com

Default Kitties looking for good home (pics!) - near Houston, Texas

Introducing.. Birdie (mom, black/white tuxedo), Kiwi (older female kitten,
tabby/white) and the kids.. Oscar (tabby/white male bob-tail), Reece
(tabby/white male bob-tail), Izzy (black/white tuxedo bob-tail), Sierra
(female, grey tabby?) and Sadie (female, black.. possible tabby?).

Our neighbor had to get rid of her cats, and she called us. I couldn't let
them end up dumped or in a shelter, so here they are!

They had a vet visit early this morning.. healthy, and FeLV/FIV free. They'll
get their shots/wormings when needed.

They (the kittens and Birdie) will be looking for good homes when they are
old enough (8-10 weeks, probably sometime after the last week of October).
Kiwi can go at any time. I'm asking an adoption fee to cover the cost of
vaccinations and spay/neuter, which will be done before the kittens leave.
You won't have to worry about spaying/neutering, and I'll know it's done.
I'm not absolutly positive of the costs, but I'm guessing $35-40 for the boys,
and $45-50 for the girls. If this seems high, think about the fact that the
SPCA charges $65-75 per cat, and these guys will have had all the same things
(testing, shots, spay/neuter, etc.).

Birdie is a VERY VERY sweet cat. She is friendly, very affectionate, loves
people, good with dogs/cats. She's an awesome mom. She just purrs and purrs
all the time. She was even purring for the vet. Kiwi is a little more
skittish, but she's getting better even after just today.

If you are interested, please feel free to email me at .
We are 45 minutes south of Houston, in Hungerford. I work in El Campo, and we
also travel frequently to Wharton/Richmond/Rosenberg.

[img]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v127/valspersonalizedpics/Kiwi8_27_05.jpg[/img
] Kiwi

[img]