Old September 22nd 05, 10:14 PM
Kreisleriana

On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 14:51:29 -0500, "Magic Mood JeepŠ"
yodeled:

We have been seeing a long-haired tortoise shell cruising through the yard
on a couple of occasions. She came up to me today when I sat outside with
food for her - she was more interested in *me* than the food. I brought her
inside (eep - I have PO'd the residents) she is in the bathroom (she doesn't
like that) right now with food & water, and she is *front declawed*. I'm
taking her to the shelter to have her scanned for a chip, search the lost
posters & database, and if nothing, will have her entered into the found
database.

*sigh*

I think the Mothership had a chip implanted in *you* one night.

Theresa