Old September 22nd 05, 10:21 PM
polonca12000

Poor declawed kitty! I do hope she can find a good slave. Thank you for
taking care of her.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote in message
We have been seeing a long-haired tortoise shell cruising through the yard
on a couple of occasions. She came up to me today when I sat outside with
food for her - she was more interested in *me* than the food. I brought

her
inside (eep - I have PO'd the residents) she is in the bathroom (she

doesn't
like that) right now with food & water, and she is *front declawed*. I'm
taking her to the shelter to have her scanned for a chip, search the lost
posters & database, and if nothing, will have her entered into the found
database.

*sigh*

I think I need to start my *own* animal shelter....

--
Help the animals of Monroe County
http://www.justgiving.com/pfp/nalee1964

The ONE and ONLY