Old January 14th 11, 09:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Default iS Uncle Dan HC yet?? YES..WOO HOO:) bai Mosey

Whoa, Mosey, wil we awl lubz Unka Dan, we duz not need serrymoneez fur noo
HCs. If we did dat fur Unka Dan, den awl da uther HCs wud feel leeved owt.

Rebecca

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

"Booker"
Apawwwwz, appawwwwz, appawwwz

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake

On 1/13/2011 6:39 AM, Daniel Mahoney wrote: mark dat date...
:

I haz revyooed da votez an, findin no negytiv votez, I fingk dat Unka
Dan kan now be katsidered a HC, wif awl da ritez an sponsabiliteez
thereuv. Concatulations, Unka Dan!

Rebecca

Rebecca and all the wonderful kitties in the Community, thank you so very
much! This is a tremendous honor, and though I feel completely unworthy I
will do my best to live up to the title.

Dan

Mosey, Assistant Vice Gran Pooh-Bah in da Comminuty ai sai..oh ****ssssssh
toshhhht, ubaowt yew fealing unwurthy.
Yer mawdust, Yoo jest do wunnerful fifngs n dunt teyl jest uh foo uff
usses abaowt yer udbentures, wike da yer tryp tew Caboodle Ranch were you
gotted tew meet awl uff da kitties deren dat nise man who sez on his
uppeydayted website, he haz 700 kitties gnow, n hiz gole iz 1,000 kittises
in uh foo munths. ai twied tew fynd da lynk fur da Ranch n da stoopid
fing mayde me lo0z mai pwase..innywai , Az Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah
and Chancellor of the Excheckecer, ai fink we shud hab uh formul seremony,
ai know jest da plase fur dat..we kan present Unka Dan wif uh sash wike
awee awl hab n ai wyl pin hiz speshul sylvur DAN HC In the shape of uh
B.Cliban cat in a striking pose. . We aw gots une uff dem, sahshes, n pinz
wif owr titles on dem..dig dem owt, n maybe we kan axs FluffyKits to kater
a boofay afturwurds?. Haow duz dat saound..
we hafta pik uh date, *consutsn mai noo B.Kliban Qat datebuk...haow duz,
Caturdai, Januarai, 22 saownd?, dat iz en tew weekz.
bwak tai n furmal gaownz fur da layddeez. Diz wyl be L E gunt.
Jest un thot.
Mosey
Assistand Vice Grand Pooh-bah
Diplocat tee Catnada