Old March 11th 11, 03:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia

Default Purrs and alert, lost cat Pinto-chan

On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 09:31:16 -0500, cshenk wrote:

Cash steps forward and says 'I am not sure how your cat-alert system
works but Meomie jus let us know her 2foot friend Marilee was on watch
when dey waves swept up to her cho (apartment/neighborhood in Japanese).
Herself was owned by a small calico boy kittah named Pinto-chan. The
cho building cammed down anna Pinto-chan wus inside. Day wus 2 udder
kittahs inna dat cho who'z been founded, but no sign of Pinto-chan'.

All of my clowder-mates (feline, canine, and human) are purring, wagging,
and praying for the humans and non-humans affected by this quake and the
resultant tsunami.

Amelia