Old March 11th 11, 03:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Purrs and alert, lost cat Pinto-chan

On Mar 11, 9:46*am, "cshenk" wrote:
"cshenk" wrote in message

Cash steps forward and says 'I am not sure how your cat-alert system works
but Meomie jus let us know her 2foot friend Marilee was on watch when dey
waves swept up to her cho (apartment/neighborhood in Japanese). *Herself
was owned by a small calico boy kittah named Pinto-chan. *The cho building
cammed down anna Pinto-chan wus inside. *Day wus 2 udder kittahs inna dat
cho who'z been founded, but no sign of Pinto-chan'.

(Ps from the 2 foot. *This is real. *Marilee is praying he got out and
headed for high ground. *Her apartment was first floor and the area is
cordioned off as unsafe. *Amazingly, the people all got out ok and the alert
system had them head for high ground. *She tells me lost pets are everywhere
but headed automatically to high ground. *Somehow they 'knew'. *Not on the
news yet, but per Marilee, many pet owners are reporting pets (cats and
dogs) alerted them heading up hills. *One of the old guys in her building
says his Akita did everything in his power to drag him up the mountain
behind their cho that is at the foot of it facing the ocean. *The sirens
hadn't even gone off yet in that case. *He was actually walking the dog when
it went all stiff then started dragging him upwards and wouldnt take 'no'
for an answer for the first time in his well trained life. *At least, that
is how he said it. *There wasn't much time I take it between the quake and
the water).

Da Bear telld usses dat wun ob da harust an mos vital fings dat his
cuzzins, hoo ar servis doggies, had to lurn was wen to disobey da
hoomins dat dey wuv.

All purr for da braff Akita hoo safd his hoomin daddy.

All purr for efferywun in danjur.

--
WooToo four her fambly