Old July 2nd 03, 10:09 PM
Joe Diamond

Thanks everyone. You've put my mind (and Tiger's!) at ease.

"k" wrote in message
om...
Various colorations aren't necessarily abnormal,
as long it's a consistant state, not a changing one.
Have your vet check it to be sure.
What you don't ever want to see is "blueing" of
the gums, indicating the cat is having trouble
getting oxygen and needs immediate emergency care.

"Joe Diamond" wrote in message

.. .
I'm probably going to make this sound worse than it is, but does anyone

know
if it's normal for the front part (just around the front teeth) of the

upper
roof of a cat's mouth to be darker than the rest of the roof, which is

more
pinkish?