Old December 8th 04, 06:54 AM
Takayuki

~jag~ wrote:

Last night I was awakend at about 1 am to a new sound.
...rumble...eumble...rumble...The little ones were running up and down
the hall from the front of the apartment to the back at full pelt. It
was comical at first but after almost a full hour of it it started to
wane a bit.

Then they curled up between for a few minutes to get their requisite
head pats and ran off to go and sleep in the big chair in the living
room.

On the whole I am very grateful the chose Karen and I

John Karen, Silver and Scout

The midnight crazies! Betty gets that to a certain extent at night,
but only for a lap or two, not for an hour! I'll bet she really had
the crazies when she was a kitten though.

Thank you for taking care of Karen!