Old April 24th 09, 06:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

Default Da Kruize

On Fri, 24 Apr 2009 10:02:52 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven's nimble,
little paws typed:

A dinner-dance raises his eyebrows, flourishes his kane and looks
toward Piglet We cud dans wuns mor in da trocipal moonlites?

[As the lady-cats dust the sand off of themselves and walk toward the
launch carrying their shopping bags and boxes, the meet up with a
number of local katzen also waiting for the launch.]

A small group of older cats, wearing tuxes and carrying instruments
is standing next to three younger cats with ear-rings, sunglasses and
wearing leather and nylon. One of the older cats adresses the
lady-cats "Meow, ladiez. We are "Le Jazz Hot" a leetle dance band zat
zee captain hass hired for tonight; we weel be playink old standards
on zee open deck for zee older or more tradishional kitties, while
zese DJ's (nods toward the younger cats) weel set up speekerz, lights
and a dance floor below deks for zee yunger kittens"

[The launch arrives and all are taken back to the ship; the captain's
voice comes over the PA system] Bonjour chats and chatons! After
sunset we haff a luffly dinner planned, az well az a liddle dancing: a
band for zee old standards, and a DJ for zee yunger set. Pleeze enjoy!

"Hmmm, girlz, I finks dat I'll go to da spa and sit in da Jacuzzi den
get mine fur and nails dun until dinner time. Who'd care to joyne
myself?"

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"Whereof one can not speak, thereof one must be silent"
Ludwig Wittgenstein,1889-1951

4/24/2009 1:07:35 PM