Old January 28th 10, 01:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Aaron Eel (Ehrin)

Default Declawing

On Jan 27, 8:28*pm, The Nice Mean Man wrote:
On Jan 26, 5:29 pm, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
shook her fist and shouted over her shoulder
as she ran away :

The Nice Mean Man wrote:

On Jan 24, 5:26 pm, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
wrote:
The Nice Mean Man wrote:

We've had all four feet done on our boy and he's never been happier..
Really? *I suppose he's TOLD you so?

Yes. He told me so.

Sometimes he still tries to sharpen them!
Proving that it is a natural reflex in cats. *So?

LOL .!!! By responding in a defensive posture, you have just shown
your understanding of my point and all that it implies.

Your "point"? *That you're an idiot troll with a very tentative grasp on
reality? *Yes, I got that, even before others here called my attention
to the fact. *(Now get stuffed, jerk!)-

LOL.....!!!! Well GOOD! You have just lost your argument! And all
because you are a spineless KOOK.

Easiest victory I've ever had. And I've crossed swords with PLENTY.
Why do you think that little faggot-pussies like MATTY here don't do
the cha-cha with The Mean Man anymore...?! Oh, yes... there WAS a time
when me and MATTY were the best of friends! But then YOU'RE a ****ing
yellow-belly just like him. Can't defend your flimsy anemic points of
view so you gotta make up an EXCUSE and then RUN AWAY! LOL....!!!

That's alright, Dear….. Run---Run--Run away!

Cats ARE our property and WE will do WITH THEM as much as the law will
allow. And there's NOTHING you or your animal rights KOOKS can do
about it. If we wanna get their claws taken out, then we'll DO IT.

YOU are POWERLESS. GOT THAT...???? I think so. As a matter of fact,
I’m absolutly certain of it.

The Nice Mean Man-

I like this person! He rocks.

You go man.