Old January 29th 10, 07:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Will in New Haven

Default Declawing

On Jan 29, 2:26*pm, The Nice Mean Man wrote:
On Jan 27, 8:44 pm, Will in New Haven

On Jan 27, 9:20 pm, The Nice Mean Man wrote:

snipped waffling from the guy who said that he is always "here" if
anyone wants to find him

So you dont want to tell people where "here" is, tough guy? I already
know that you and the other nyms that agree with you are the same so-
called person. I know a few other things and could find you in a few
more hours of digging. If you hear a safety being clicked off, it
might be mine. You could find me, I'm not hiding. But you don't want
to.

You're a furniture-lover, a couch-queen, a chair-humper.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

--
Will in New Haven