Old July 13th 03, 11:35 PM
Seanette Blaylock

Priscilla Ballou had some very interesting
things to say about Cat in a jar.:
In article ,
the catlord wrote:
Troll, maybe spammer, with new identity.

F*CK YOU JOE. I posted to see whether or not people considered it
abuse, rather than simply complain to the site since I wasn't sure
myself. Not that someone as stupid as you would care.

I think most of us consider it a use of Photoshop.

Especially if one has the brains to Google the apparently about
semi-annual mentions of this particular hoax [I can think back to
hearing about this at least two *years* ago, *without* help from
Google], or to consult the Urban Legends Reference Pages [see
http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/outrage/bonsai.htm for particulars on
this specific joke], or to check any of the other fairly numerous hoax
sites around *before* going into hysterics.

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom