Old June 2nd 05, 07:33 PM
Glitter Ninja

Default scratched eye

About two months ago my Reggie's eye got infected. Turned out another
cat scratched him -- Simon, our youngest, who has been acting up a lot,
even before we got a new cat.
The vet gave us some cream to put in Reggie's eye and it helped but
never fully cleared it up. He still favors the eye and it runs
occasionally. When I clean under his eye sometimes there's some pink on
the tissue, which I hope is the cream and not blood (I can't imagine blood
would be pink).
The vet will see him early next week but I was curious if anyone else
has had a kitty with something similar? If the cream didn't work, what
might they try next? An antibiotic? I'm worried about him even though
the vet doesn't consider it very serious.

Stacia