Old July 19th 07, 10:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats

Default gramby is same as car litter

Hi, OT! I'm glad you got fixed but sorry that it wasn't any fun! You deserve
the treats - you were a good boy. I think it will be a lot harder for
Willow, too. Her mommy is recovering in the laundry room, and she isn't
happy about things, either. Actually, she gives me a pleading look, which is
breaking my heart!

Anti Julie

"Granby" wrote in message
Hi Aunti Julie, dis is O.T. an letted me tell yourownself what dat Ted did
was notted purtee. Dey called it gettin "fixed" Well, der was nuthinz
"fixed" about it! Effen Lewi, gentlemenz dat he iz, had some spezial
catwords for dat hooman. I know dat Willow willz be next. Iffin gramby
hadn't had myownself some special fudz whenna I gotted homez, I would
still be mad at herownselfz. ( O. T. who has had more naps and food in one
afternoon than since he came to my house.)
"The Porter Cats" wrote in message
nk.net...
OT wher did you go? Are yu OK? Did yu haf surjery? Tell Willow dat her
mom had surjery tuu!

Lucy

"Granby" wrote in message
Myownself gotted excited dis day. Da gramby gotz out da carrier dat I
kin get outof in a minute. I thoughtded I was going somewhere on anoder
venture. Whats this? I hear somphin bout da TED and drugs and a knife.
Lewi ia alzo goin but dat iz no help. Oh well, soft got effen for me,
her sent gramby a joke dat made gramby threatin herownself wiff bodily
harmz! See you guyz in a day or so. O.T. the worried kitty.