Old July 22nd 05, 04:09 AM
Sneekers

On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 19:59:23 -0400, "Gary Stone" wrote:

wrote in message
ups.com...
The Easterling's wrote:
Two days ago we gave all the kitty's in the house either the adult or
kitten
revolution. The all get it once a month. One of our cats goes outside
and
is also a long hair, and seems to always attract fleas and stuff. If it
wasn't for her going outside we would probably just use Frontline Plus.
Anyway my one cat Sadie, we applied the revolution to her shoulder blade
neck area. The next day I noticed a big bald spot there. Now today two
days later the spot is red, and oozing clear stuff. It looks as though
she
got a chemical burn from the revolution. Its never happened to her
before,
or any of my kitty's. We put some ointment on her neck to soothe it if
its
bothering her. There is no way she could of ripped out her fur where it
was
applied. Has anyone else ever had anything like this happed to their
cats??
I'm nervous about giving it to her next month, and might hold off. I
feel
awful that it might of burned her. it really does look likea first
degree
burn. I got to go, Talk to everyone later,

Elissa

Did you buy it from your vet or online? A few days ago there was a
warning in our newspaper about some online sales of those products
being counterfeit. The way to tell is that there is no paper
instruction insert in the box. The box itself looks identical to the
real thing.

I get mine from the vet, it's only $1 more than the online sources.

Stone
Some pic's http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/stoneman72/my_photos

Your cats are gorgeous.