Old March 25th 06, 08:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default [OT] What cute animal are you?

On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 23:15:01 +1100, "Yowie"
wrote:

Silly Quiz, but it turned out I was a bear (this is no surprise to me, or
Joel. I am very much a mamabear) :
Bears are strong and independent creatures who roam in the forest in search
of food. Bears are usually gentle, but anger one and be prepared for their
full fury! You have a bit of a temper -- a classic attribute of bears.
Intelligent and resourceful, though lazy at times, you are a fascinating
creature of the wild.

You were almost a: Turtle or a Duck
You are least like a: Puppy or a Squirrel

http://www.cuteducky.com/cute_animal_quiz.html

Yowie

You Are A: Frog!

Independent yet still part of a large community, frogs are unique
creatures known for their distinctive sound and ability to hop. As a
frog, you spend your days sitting on lily pads or climbing trees,
searching for delicious insects to eat. While there are some frogs
that aren't exactly cute, you are certainly not one of those!

You were almost a: Turtle or a Mouse
You are least like a: Puppy or a Bunny

Wow -- guess I'm not very cuddly!

Ginger-lyn