Old March 27th 06, 05:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Baby Eyes - part dog?

I was handing out treats in the kitchen. Nibbles from a turkey breast that's
getting too old, and tiny salad shimp. Everyone but Baby Eyes was there,
eagerly snatching each tidbit. If only I'd been able to take bets on who
would eat too much, too fast and puke.... It was Eli. The food still looked
mostly whole and recognizable even though it had been eaten and
regurgitated.

Have you already guessed what's next? Everyone finished their treats and
left the kitchen. I was reaching for a paper towel to pick up Eli's lost
supper....

Enter Baby Eyes, who usually doesn't like anything except kibbles and a
little milk, and she took care of cleaning the floor.

YUCK!!!! How *could* she do that? Do you suppose she learned it from a
d-thing, when she was a baby?