Old May 14th 16, 08:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default The Furminator

On 5/14/2016 11:53 AM, MaryL wrote:
On 5/14/2016 7:34 AM, jmcquown wrote:
Nope, I'm not spamming and I don't get paid for this. But I really like
this cat grooming tool.

Buffy is a moggie, an American Short Hair. Short hair? Sure. But she
has a very thick, heavy coat. She sheds constantly. Pet her, run your
hand across her back, fur comes wafting off. Achoo!!

This grooming tool is the best thing I've found for combing that thick
undercoat. And she absolutely loves the grooming sessions, which, in
her case, occur at least weekly. She purrs, she rolls into me, she does
the elevator butt thing on purpose so I can get to her back and tail. It
must feel a bit to her like being given scritches.

The amount of excess fur this grooming tool removes is utterly amazing.
I highly recommend the Furminator if you have a cat that sheds a lot.

Jill

I have one, and you're right--they're great! The amount of fur they
remove (3 cast--2 long hair and one short hair) is amazing. I could be
in business if anyone wanted pillows stuffed with cat fur instead of
goose down.

MaryL

Exactly! I could probably knit another cat (if I knew how to knit) from
the fur I get off Buffy with that de-shedding tool.

Jill