Old May 25th 16, 06:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default The Furminator

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Nope, I'm not spamming and I don't get paid for this. But I really like
this cat grooming tool.

Buffy is a moggie, an American Short Hair. Short hair? Sure. But she
has a very thick, heavy coat. She sheds constantly. Pet her, run your
hand across her back, fur comes wafting off. Achoo!!

This grooming tool is the best thing I've found for combing that thick
undercoat. And she absolutely loves the grooming sessions, which, in her
case, occur at least weekly. She purrs, she rolls into me, she does the
elevator butt thing on purpose so I can get to her back and tail. It must
feel a bit to her like being given scritches.

The amount of excess fur this grooming tool removes is utterly amazing. I
highly recommend the Furminator if you have a cat that sheds a lot.

Jill

Now I'm here for a moment, I have never tried the Furminator, don't even
know if you can get it here? I use a Zoom Groom on Boyfie, it pulls his
loose hair out with rubber fingers and providing I croon to him that it's
lovely, he agrees with me and will turn over to have his tummy done, which
is amazing. He loves the sensation of massage it gives.