Old June 11th 09, 06:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Calvin

Default more about interferon side effects

On Jun 11, 12:38*pm, "Matthew"
wrote:
"calvin" wrote:
On Jun 11, 11:53 am, "Matthew"
wrote:
"calvin" wrote:
On Jun 11, 11:01 am, "Matthew"
wrote:
And you posted 1 time in October of 2007 and 6 times in June of 2008
talking
about your cat dying suddenly. You have never been productive in this
group. If you had been Phil would have known how to deal with you.

2005 2006

I was here under a different addy also than. Phil would have definitely
know how to deal with you if it was that long ago. SO would I

So you're claiming that I'm lying about posting here
in 2005 and 2006? *If you could look up posts from
2007 and 2008, why can't you look up posts from
2005 and 2006?

*No I said you were never productive there is a difference *But I forgot to
spell it out in crayons for you.

*Plus I already you already proved you were a liar. *You said you would not
respond to me cybercat or MLB again. *Remember this just a couple days ago
"Have a nice life. *I'm not going to respond to anything else that you write
(or 'cybercat' either, or MLB)."

But since that I do know how to use the internet properly. I did find Calvin
Rice.

The only thing I claim about you is that you can cause a head ache from a
1000 miles away and that you are SLOW.

And After looking at past. *The funny thing is you actually took the groups
advice about Jasmine.

What happened *you weren't "slow" back than. *That is a rhetorical question
not to be answered

I have to respond when you post things that are not true.
You said I posted only in 2007 and 2008. I had to respond
to that. I don't know anything about 'Jasmine', by the way.

In 2005 someone I knew was going to have a pregnant cat
spayed. I was horrified that such a barbaric atrocity was
going to be done to a mother and her soon to be born kittens.
So I volunteered to take the cat and keep her in a back room
at my place, let her have her kittens, and then after the
kittens were weaned at the proper time, I would have the
mother spayed, and return her after she had recovered.
The mother was also cured by my vet of a couple of
afflictions.

Before the kittens were born I was called a murderer by
some people here, because they said some cats who were
already alive would lose their chances at homes because
I was bringing new cats into the world. One person said
I disgusted her. I was shown pictures of piles of euthanized
cats, and I was being blamed for it.

But no cats were denied homes because these kittens were
born. I kept them all, to go with my other four cats. I
couldn't inflict six new cats on the neighborhood, so in 2006
I had a fence built around a very large area of my backyard,
and then I made it cat proof. On winter nights I sleep
downstairs in a bed full of cats next to a nice radiator heater.

Here are their pictures:

http://www.geocities.com/ricewww/crcats.html