Old September 4th 03, 01:03 PM
Bob Avery

On 04 Sep 2003 08:16:48 GMT, (Luvskats00), tried to
sniff my butt and growled:

writes
...My Siamese cats, Tuggles and
Midge are very important to me. But recently I've moved in with a
girlfirend who is allergic REALLY allergic.

1) Being that there are millions of cats up for adoption, and that older adult
cats are harder to adopt that younger adult cats, it's nice you're abandoning
the cats.

I'm not abandoning them. One way or another I'll see that they are
taken care of.

2) Congrats, you join the long list of those who feel no committment to the
obligation you had/have to these creatures at the moment of adoption.

I don't know what your problem is, but the point of my post is to
fulfill my obligation to them and see that they are taken care of.

Would I ever get rid of my mushyboy? Nope. I stopped dating anyone who couldn't
physically or mentally tolerate my cats.

I think that's insane. I do care about my cats, but my life and
happiness definitely comes first. I'm not throwing away a woman I plan
to marry for a couple of pets.

Little money? I made do with no new
clothers...cheap food, etc. Would i take a job where housing means no pets.
Nope..wouldn't do it...whether the job for 40K or 140K.

I'm sure that makes you feel much better when you go to sleep on your
cross at night.

Thanks for being absolutely no help whatsoever.

Bob