Old January 19th 06, 03:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Miss Chloe............

Takayuki wrote:

"kilikini" wrote:

It's not funny, but it's funny, do you know what I mean? It's almost a
daily occurence that she gets herself stuck. I have to take her to the vet
to get her claws trimmed (at $35 a visit) because if she's held, she bites.
She's so fussy!

Ooh, that sounds sort of expensive. I wonder if there are pet
groomers who would do this? It seems cost inefficient to have someone
who went through years of school and has tons of medical knowledge
clipping nails.

I think the techs at my vet do the clipping - I only pay $14
(which I thought was bad enough).