Old July 25th 07, 07:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

Default Cat scratched off fur due to new collar

On 25 Jul, 12:06, "FourCatServant" u36121@uwe wrote:
Hello,

I am the proud servant of four rescued cats. They are my children and I am
distraught due to one of my cats reaction to a collar. I recently purchased
collars and tags and a week after placing them on all four one has ripped
alll his fur off of two large spots where the collar rested.

I am beside myself. It looks horrific. I would appreciate any feed back on my
situation. Especially any advice pertaining to expediting his recovery. Thank
you for your time.

dont; put collars on them, microchip them or something, not natural to
put collars on cats, they dont; like obviously and they could easily
hang themselves from a collar if it got snagged on a tree or something

i dont put collars on my cats, never have and never will, barbaric
practise in my view

bookie