Old March 18th 12, 09:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default adventurz up a twee

purhapz urmom getted da fudz ta hep ursef get down, OEJ
"Booker" wrote in message
Der ize waz. monitorin all dat waz gowin on in da bakyard, wile pawpaw waz
reedin hiz buk.

ize saw sumfin in da twee, so ize had to go vestigate lyke a gud kittie
duz.

ize klimed and klimed and klimed sum more an da sqwirrel gotted away frum
me.

Den pawpaw saw me. Ize waz sebenty elleven feets in da air. He tryed tu
git me tu cum down, butted ize jest sat der.

Den meanie meowmie started gettin ar fud reddy. She putted my crunchiez on
a playte an ize heard dat. So ize wanted down, but gitten down iz much
harder dan goin up so ize meowed at pawpaw. he started to walk away so ize
had tu go down allbymyownself. Hruumph.

Wen ize gotted to da part were heze cud reech me he putted me on da ground
an ize ranranran into da house so nokittie kud eet MY fudz.

Dat waz mi adventure fur yesturday an ize stikkin to it.

Booker

We think this was his first adverture up a tree. He only got about 12 feet
up this old bottle brush (nice sloping limbs for climbing). He really
wasn't too sure of himself and looked a bit distressed when he heard the
food dishes from his high perch.