Old December 22nd 13, 03:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey^ ..^=

Default AI GOTTED SUM NOOZ, SENT DEC 15, 2013

Mosey=^ ..^= wrote:
Hai every kitty n goggie.
Ai gotted sum nooz.
Furzt, we gotted owr Sekrit Santa pakage, n we luff awl da stuff dat
wuz innit. yeUP Owr Selrit Santa evun sent Meowmie Kyla some really nice
presents also.
Sekund, Meowy n ai got uh divorse cuz mai Mom n Meowys Mom Carol
gotted entu uh fite, bai e mayel but et wuznt mai Mom'z fawlt at
awl. Nope! Mai mom Kyla wundnt hurt uh fly. But mai formur MIL
Carol iz meen tu mai Mom, n mai Mom Kyla wunt put up wif dat at awl. Nope!
Hoominz. Hoo kan unerstan dem sumtymez?
So nao ai m uh singul man cat uf 11 n une haf yeerz old .
I sent Meowy packing bak hoam tu Euegeen, Oregun, n hur wunt evun rite
tu meh noe moar evun tho ai wyshd hur n hur roommayte Honey uh Happi
Kissamouse. Ai feal sad dat diz awl hapuned ,but datz da wai lyfe iz
sumtymez. ,
Ai m keaping wee Tygur n wee Mayzy, owr bitties wif meh, cuz et iz tu kole
wer
Meowy livz nao.
Da banistur iz styl polishd n ai gots noo floompy pillowz to land on
wen yu slyde daown dat banistur.
Ai ulso redekorated da hole house wif no trase uf Meowy in et at awl.
Ai nao refooz tu be sad , cuz dat wuz der choise, nawt myne!
Ai gotz uh bigbig twee up n ai gotz lotza hulp dekoratin et frum Lucy Lu
and Samwise.
Ai gotz prezziez fur every une uf mai furendz der. Luffs
Mosey,

We would love to come to your party and help dekorate the tree.
Lucy Lu & Samwise

YU bof did uh grate job uf hulping meh dekorate the big tree, Lucy Lu and
Samwise and I really appreciate it yeUP.
Lucy Lu n Samwise are helping Mosey decorate the tall tree tree, and
they stop for a breather and have some nip eggnog. "You both have
been a great help to me so far and I REALLY appreciate it. yeUP" They
all hear the sounds of the Swedish Chef in Mosey's VERY big
kitchen , and knows there will be goodies galore.. They hear the
Swedish Chef singing as he cooks, followed by a *Bork Bork Bork*, and
they all laugh. This is going to be a great Kissamouse party,
isn't it? He asks Lucy Lu and Samwise.

Mosey

Oh so sad! Plz do not confuz mai meowmie who is also a Carol (song of
joy is what Carol stands fur) with da other one.

Mosey tells this Carol "Nope I would NEBBER confuse your WUNNERFUL Meowmie
Carol with mai former mother in law the other Carol who is mean and hateful"
Hur terminunated hur n mai Mom Kyla's 5 yeer frendship,. *sigh* Wat uh meen
fing tu du. Speshuly at diz tyme uf yeer.
Wez been a bit delayed but wez on da way! Meowmie was hidening muny
ina jar fur a lady wif 2foot kids who losted her job.

Dat wuz sew nise uf yer Meowmie Carol tu du fur dat lady hoo lost hur job n
haz 2 foot kids. Bless herown hatrt fur doing diz fur dat laydee n hur kidz.
nao dey mite hab uh Merry Kissamouse tu, ai hoap.

Dat wuz uh vury kynd fing uf yer Meowmie Carol tu du fur dat laydee and her
2 foot kids. Now mahaps they will have a nice Kissamouse.

I'z gotta help Iowna gets gussied up fur a parti!
Daisy-chan, da Magnifiscent!!