Old October 31st 07, 09:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Default Rolecall: RPCA Rainbow Bridge kitties

Shmoggleberry J. Cat, Esquire went to the Bridge on the 11th of October,
2007

Snoopy, cat of my youth, left years ago, maybe 1989 or so.

Two others, 'Drooling cat' and 'Blackie' would also be at RB by now. Blackie
was the cat before Snoopy, but she didn't fit the family and was rehomed
elsewhere without children, and Drooling Cat was just some poor old street
cat, half blind, totally toothless and very very thin, but s/he always had
time for a good hard chin scritch on my way to the train station in the
morning. Every morning s/he was there for a good six months, just waiting
for her chin scritch, and then one day she wasn't. I never saw her again. I
assume she went to RB.

And IBKFergus, although not at the Bridge yet (I trust) is still remembered
and missed, although I know she's safe somewhere better for her than here.
She needed calm, quiet, 'unexciting', consistant environment with people who
could dedicate alot of more time to her than we could. I wish we cold have
offered that to her, but even if she ended up as a 'barn cat' she is still
far better off than her littermates, some of which I still see at work (but
most I don't :-( )

Yowie