Old October 31st 07, 11:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Exocat[_2_]

Default Rolecall: RPCA Rainbow Bridge kitties

"Gandalf" wrote in message
It seems like the past 6 months there have been *so many* RPCA kitties
going to the Bridge.
So I thought it would be nice to have a thread with all of the RPCA RB
kitties names in it.

Gosh, this is a tough ask - it brings back much grief. But it's a great idea
to pay them another tribute.

My significant past masters:

Happy - 1947-1965: the master who raised me - fine longhaired tabby.
I was away at boarding school when his time came and he was PTS with
assorted
old-aged systemic shutdowns.

Aries - 1979-1993: my soulmate black panther. CRF.

Kensey: 1991-1999: sturdy panther 2, immensely clever cat and mighty, mighty
hunter (weasels, huge rats, squirrels, gifts so regular local foxes used to
come to my front door nightly to feast on the offerings K brought me. RTA.

Pericles: 1995-2006: Red Tabby Maine Coon, wonderful stately boy, feisty as
h*ck. Would walk miles round my local village on a harness staring down or
scaring off the local d-thing population. FIP.

I miss every one almost every day, but at least I know I'm a better person
for having had their company & training.

Purrs
Gordon
+ present owners Bandit, Snowball, Claudius & Raki the D-Pet. All viewable
he

http://community.webshots.com/user/exocat