Old April 6th 12, 06:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default Ruf day

On Apr 4, 11:36*am, Booker wrote:
Weze had a ruf day yesfurday.

Weze gotted tu go in da out bak fur hourz an hourz. (Hoomin note: about
1.5 hrs total, since we're out there with them).

Den we gotted fud. Den weze waz so tyred dat weze kollapsed on da bed.
(Snowflake note: speek fur yurself, yu kollapzed on da bed).

Den Snowflake an Chappy joyned me fur a nap.

Den meowmie gotted out da pikture takin fingy an kept takin pikturez ov
us kittiez. Weze waz tu tyred to bofur to muv.

Booker

Imagine three kats dropped from a height onto the bed, and they remained
where they fell. All in a lump, with paws and tails everywhere, nothing
neatly arranged. It's rather rare to get Booker with the other two
without a fight breaking out, but in this case all of them were too
tired to be bothered with whoever was in the neighborhood.

Big doses ob fwesh air weeqwire a big nap.
Cuz dey sew offur-oxashunnated.
Meowy, has a deegwee in da Syense ob da Out.
curtizzy U ob O.